1. These Terms & Conditions apply to classes and percussion party workshops provided to you and your child by Beat Building Ltd. Registration of a child for such class(es) or the booking of a percussion party workshop constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions by you, such child and, as applicable, by such child’s parent or guardian. When you book or purchase any product or service from us, you are signifying your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. These can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with them before you book or purchase any product or service from us. We reserve the right to modify, cancel or append to these Terms and Conditions and upon doing so shall provide you with notification that there has been a change. The current Terms and Conditions always appear on our Website. ( “website”)
2. "Classes" is the generic term for the regular general Percussion Club Sessions/workshops offered by Beat Building Ltd including Mini Beat Building sessions/workshops. "You" refers to a person or organisation buying products or services from us. "Your child" is any child for whom you are nominated as an authorised adult on the Registration Form regarding your dealings with us and we therefore deem to be in your care. "Children" shall be construed accordingly.
3. We will offer your child one Free Trial Session in a Class of their choice. This is providing there is availability in that class when the session takes place your child will be at least 12 months and less than five years of age (in the case of Mini Beat Building) and five years and less than seventeen years of age (in the case of Beat Building Percussion Club) and have not previously attended any other Free Trial Session. You must book the Free Trial Session in advance with the Beat Building office over the telephone or online on our Website. At the time of booking, the Free Trial Session must take place during the next two weeks of Term-Time.
4. We accept children on the assumption that they are in good health and it is your responsibility to alert us to any medical complaint or history suffered by your child. You must check and sign the Registration Form prior to the Free Trial Session ensuring that it is accurately and fully completed. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
We do not accept liability for death or personal injury to any child attending Beat Building percussion club classes or any activity related to Beat Building Ltd including Beat Building percussion party workshops, whether organized by Beat Building Ltd or otherwise save to the extent that such death or injury shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
5. If your child refuses to take part in the Session, one further Free Trial Session may be arranged at our discretion. Once your child has attended a Free Trial Session in whole or in part, additional Free Trial Sessions can only be arranged at our discretion
6. Children under the age of 16 must be brought to and from classes by a supervising adult. Whenever possible the same adult should collect them after class. Parents/Guardians must advise Beat Building Ltd if somebody else will be collecting the student. We hold no responsibility for the students once their class has ended.
7. All children must follow the Beat Building Code of Conduct whilst attending Beat Building Percussion club classes. Details of the Beat Building Code of Conduct will can be found on the Beat Building website. Beat Building Ltd accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries which arise from children misbehaving and/or not following these Terms & Conditions or the Beat Building Code of Conduct. Due to the nature of drumming and performing arts, Beat Building Ltd staff may need to make physical contact with to your child to correct technique.
8. Beat Building Ltd reserves the right at any time to suspend or permanently remove a child from Beat Building percussion classes at its sole discretion. In the event that we consider you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any regulations issued from time to time by us or the behavior of your child is disruptive or likely to put other children or Beat Building staff in danger; or your behavior towards us, other customers, children in their care or our suppliers, is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent (including late collection of your child) or likely to bring us or any of our products or services into disrepute, we reserve the right to exclude your child from any Beat Building activity. In the event that your child is excluded, no fees or deposits will be repaid to you and we reserve the right to seek payment of the balance of any fees due to us.
9. Classes must be booked termly which will normally comprise of 10 sessions. Sessions will run on consecutive weeks during Term-Time. Details of Beat Building Term-Time dates will be included in the current Venue & Fee leaflet and can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these.
10. The cost of classes and valid methods of payment are given in the current Venue & Fee Information leaflet attached to the Registration form. All fees must be paid in advance or on the first day of term (or immediately after a child’s trial class) either by cash, cheque or bank transfer. Cheques must be made payable to BEAT BUILDING LIMITED. One full half term’s notice must be given in writing to inform Beat Building of your child’s intention to leave at the end of that term. Failure to give the required notice will result in a charge of half a term’s fee in lieu of notice.
11. If full payment is not received by the end of the first booked class, we reserve the right to suspend all untaken classes and pursue payment for the full amount agreed at the time of booking. Fees paid late after the first week of term will result in a £15.00 administration charge. Cheques returned unpaid by our bank will also incur a £15.00 administration charge.
12. Fees are subject to annual reviews. In the event of fees being raised, notification will be given in the term prior to the increase. All fees must be paid on a termly basis unless agreed otherwise with Beat Building Ltd.
13. Sibling discounts only apply to Siblings that are attending the same Mini Beat Building Session. All discounts must be claimed at the time of booking. No retrospective discounts or refunds will be offered.
14. No refunds will be given for any classes missed by children for any reason, this includes if the student has been suspended or expelled. If Beat Building Ltd cancels any classes for any reason which results in the term falling below 10 sessions, a refund will be paid in the form of a credit voucher for the next term’s fees. Beat Building Ltd reserves the right to terminate this contract with immediate effect and cease classes at any time with no notice being given. In this instance a full refund will be given for up to 10 lessons/sessions paid for but not yet taken.
15. If a child misses three consecutive classes without giving Beat Building Ltd prior notice of their absence, Beat Building reserves the right to offer their place to the next person on the waiting list. In this instance, no refund of fees will be given.
16. All Merchandise must be paid for at the time of purchase. Refunds will only be offered for merchandise in a saleable condition and where the cellophane wrapper is intact. Merchandise proven to be faulty will be replaced if returned within seven days of purchase. The relevant class Beat Building T-shirt must be purchased and worn by the child to every Booked Session.
17. You hereby grant permission for Beat Building to use any photographs or videos taken in or around classes/percussion party workshops for the purposes of advertising, marketing, publicity, broadcast. Please inform us in writing if you do not wish you or your child to appear or be identified in any such material. Copyright for ALL photographs/videos remain the property of the Beat Building Ltd and may not be used without permission.
18. You agree not to make copies or reproductions of any materials we lend or give to the students. All such materials remain the property of the Beat Building Ltd.
19. We do not accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to, personal property belonging to you or your child irrespective of whether such possessions might be used by you or the child for the purposes of any Perform activity save to the extent that such loss or damage shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control.
20. Beat Building Ltd reserves the right to use your contact information to send you details of future events. We will never share your information with any third parties for any reason unless required to do so by law. All contact information is treated in the strictest confidence and in strict compliance with the latest Data Protection legislation.
21. These Terms & Conditions may be updated at any time. The most up-to-date Terms & Conditions can be found on the Website.
22. Beat Building Ltd shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations under these Terms & Conditions which is beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, delays in public transport, weather, quarantine, sickness, bereavement, strikes or other industrial action, terrorism, fire and riot.
23. Without prejudice to the other terms of this agreement, in no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); loss of goodwill or reputation; any other special, indirect or consequential losses; or loss to third parties.
24. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by Beat Building Ltd. If any clause in these Terms & Conditions is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
25. A person who is not a party to these Terms & Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions.
26. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Percussion Party Workshops
The full cost of the Party minus any agreed discounts must be paid at the time of booking the Party. If full payment is not received at the time of booking the Party, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. If you have booked a Beat Building Party Workshop and now wish to change the date or time, you may do so without cost providing we have not booked a Party Leader for the Party at the time of notification; and another Party Leader is available at the new time.
28. If either of the above make changing the time impossible, the booking will be deemed to be Cancelled and will be subject to a cancellation fee.
29. Cancellation of any Beat Building percussion party workshop within 7 to 14 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation of any Beat Building percussion party workshop within 7 to 5 days are subject to a 75% cancellation fee.
Cancellation of any Beat Building percussion party workshop within 2-0 days are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
30. You shall be responsible entirely for the booking of the venue and the safety of the environment where the Beat Building percussion party workshop will take place and provide any equipment and materials required for the party, unless otherwise agreed that we will provide the same.
31. As we have no control over the venue or environment of Party activities, we accept no responsibility for problems relating to:
a) The space for the Party activities not being of
a sufficient size;
b) The ratio of children to Party Leader being too large (we suggest a maximum of 20 to 1);
c) Inadequate control of the Party because of lack of support from parents or adult attendees (this can include disturbing the activities, talking or sharing the same space as the children);
d) Failure to provide a working CD player or a mains power source if this has been agreed;
e) Failure to provide accurate details on location or the address of the party venue; or
f) Failure to inform us of any special issues in advance.
32. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by Beat Building Ltd. If any clause in these Terms & Conditions is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
33. A person who is not a party to these Terms & Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions.
34. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.